Friday, September 14, 2007

catching up.

this past week has been one of exhaustion, little rest, and a lot on my mind. i wanted to blog so much this week, but i was so overwhelmed & weighted down that i couldnt put it into words. i couldnt tell the story without processing the journey. i still need more time. i need a weekend away. ill go to cola. be lazy. spend all day saturday tailgating and getting pumped for the game that night. then ill go home to greenville sunday for my grandparents wedding anniversary party with my entire huge family that i love so much :)

what is to come in the blog.

- my thoughts on The Almost show that i went to at new brookland tavern.
- what i want to do with my life.
- love. what is enough... right.. wrong...
- things i want to do
- football (go cocks :)
- my amazing nieces
- having trouble saying "no" to people & plans.

for now, ill leave you with this.

as i sit here & type this brief glimpse into the past 6 days of my crazy world, i find myself in my niche. my home for over 2 years. half of my life in college. 515 evans street. 2nd room on the right. sitting on hardwood floor. in a room that isnt mine anymore. nothing is familiar. it is filled with new stuff & new people. residents from the room next door. above the door is a painted canvas that reads...

dear children, we must show LOVE through actions that are sincere. not through empty words. - 1 john 3:18

thank you yosh & slamber :) that verse made my week.

No comments: