Thursday, November 15, 2007

today.

today i want to....

live in colorado.....or jackson hole, wyoming.
sit in a room with a fire going in the fireplace... no gas logs. i want to smell burning wood.
buy everything in the jcrew catalog.
curl up in a sea of blankets & watch Greys & the office on dvd for hours.
eat cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
watch dora with ella & emmy.
see Oregon and it's beauty that Mat describes to me.
cook breakfast.
vacation in a thatch roof stone cottage in the english countryside.
spend the day in NYC with tanner.
take pictures of the beautiful leaves.
pack my bags and spend the rest of the week on my family's farm.
savor & remember every moment had at 515 with my 3 best friends.
drink a ridiculous amount of coffee.
wear cowboy boots.
take a trip to seattle... just so i can have a reason to wear wellies everyday.
drive down midway road with the heat on and the windows down..... (its a 2 lane backroad in anderson with farms and it is the most beautiful sight in autumn.
run into you today. and know that it is you.
spend hours in barnes & noble with cul.
be reminded of how thankful i am.

and thats just what i want to do today.


much better to pass into that other world, in the full glory of the passions that you found here, than to fade and wither with age from watching the flickering light dim in the eyes of the living. all of life's secrets are in Your branches
-rocky votolato

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a new blogger, so I thought I'd go through the guatie family and see who the cool kids are that do it, too.

I guess that makes you a cool kid.

Thanks for the brownie...

...and 14 short days, my friend! (-: