Wednesday, October 8, 2008

fall to the breeze of the autumn leaves.

things i am obsessing over right now...

- colorful eyeliner.
- fall. pumpkins. leaves. fall. fall. fall.
- pumpkin spice lattes!
- mustard yellow.
- ann taylor lofts fall line
- my vintage riding boots
- taking emmy to furman & pulling her in the wagon to see the ducks at the lake
- GOSSIP GIRL.
- paul newman.
- OPI's new France nail polish line (i've already bought 2 colors)
- driving mocs
- mad men & the wardrobe of the characters.
- new england and how beautiful it must be in fall.
- purple. eyeshadow. cardigans. cords. purple. everything.
- doing the crossword puzzles in People magazine every week
- how cute ella looks with her huge backpack on when i pick her up from school.
- how adorable my boyfriend is when he asks me if his shirt matches his pants.
- football season :) i am giddy every saturday morning watching college gameday.
- jess' consistent typos on her twitter.
- grier caroline parrott. (this blog is for you & kat)
- jewel tone tights
- how God is teaching me to trust.
- the office is back!!!!! and jim & pam are engaged!
- coffee table photography books. (most recent purchase: Vanity Fair Portraits)
- eating healthy. okay okay... eating healthier.
- making the perfect batch of brownies.
- scarves. (just got an amazing cotton & silk one from Gap)
- the hills. (who isnt?!)
- pretending to be gossip girl with jess.... dont ask.
- twittering.

this quote was on my starbucks cup this morning:

"i used to think that going to the jungle made my life an adventure. however, after years of unusual work in exotic places, I realize that it is not how far off I go or how deep into the forest I walk that gives my life meaning. I see that living life fully is what makes life - anyone's life, no matter where they do or do not go - an adventure."
-- maria fadiman, geographer, ethnobotanist & national geographic emerging explorer

No comments: