Monday, March 2, 2009

bonnie & clyde.

this is the day that i met grier caroline parrott.

i met her on top of the parking garage @ belmont university in nashville, tn.
i had moved there for the summer to live with my sister & neices while my brother in law was in TX on a 6 week business trip. on top of the parking garage, you could see the entire skyline of downtown nashville & it was beautiful. jacob, grant, beans, & grier came to nashville to visit emily jelley. we met on top of the parking garage, piled into the infamous road-trippin mercedes & headed to bread and company in green hills for lunch. this is also the day i introduced grier & beans to fruit tea. amazing. grant & jake thought it was nasty. this was the summer that grier transfered from USC to Anderson. this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. i can still remember the first thing i said to her was "i love your sunglasses!" and she replied "i got them at this store called urban outfitters." and from then on, we have been inseparable. she is now one of my best friends in the entire world & i cannot imagine life without her. she keeps me blogging. she is the reason i learned to laugh agian :) we learned from each other and the messes we had made of ourselves. we were destined from the beginning. i love you virgil :)

You know what you done there? You told my story, you told my whole story right there, right there. One time, I told you I was gonna make you somebody. That's what you done for me. You made me somebody they're gonna remember. -bonnie & clyde

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man. you make me happy. that's for sure.