Saturday, June 12, 2010

the color of money & the trees i wished it grew on.

InStyle.com has a section titled "We're Obsessed: If money were no object". I like to browse through the things they have picked to lust over, not merely driven by materialistic cravings, but because they, like myself, see it as a form of art. The other half of the desire is simple: who WOULDN'T want to wear couture?! I sometimes catch myself making mental list of beautiful things I want that come with a heavy, would-never-pay-that-much-for-that price tag. It is a free way to get some retail therapy. Sometimes it is nice to do a little fantasy shopping in a fictitious world where money grows on trees. This is what I am wanting right now, that is until the leaves begin to change. Cartier Trinity Ring 3-Gold
(yellow: fidelity / White: friendship / rose: love)
$1,050





Bottega Veneta Cocolave Crocodile Tote
$25,000




Brian Atwood Weston Slingbacks
$895




Lucifer Vir Honestus
Turquoise and Diamond Earrings
$3,300




Roberto Cavalli Silk Floral Caftan
$1,640




Proenza Schouler Tie-dye Tank Dress
$2,760








Jonathan Saunders Knighton Dress
$1,210





Nicholas Kirkwood
Fluro Python Lace-up Sandals
$1,218




Ralph Lauren
Lamé and Tulle Embroidered Dress
$15,000

Bottega Veneta Twisted Karung Bag
$3,600



Fashion Fades. Style is eternal.
-YSL

1 comment:

Jenn @ The 31 Years said...

Girl, I love the johnathan saunders dress. I love how you included the prices more...daaaang.