Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the gift guide.

Here's a little gift guide for all of you last minute shoppers!
These are things I have either received or given
and would recommend to you.



Only 3 days left!





Coffee Table Books.
I started collecting them years ago. This is the one I asked for this Christmas.
(If I get this, it will be my 4th book on the Kennedy's and/or Jackie O - aka: my icon)




Camelbak water bottle.
I used to never drink water. Now i drink about 3 of these a day.





Tazo Tea.

Passion tea (hot) is my mine & my mom's favorite.






Starbucks Giftcard

your fail-proof plan.






Yearly Subscription to a Magazine.
I subscribe to 5 different magazines. One might say it's an addiction.




Votivo Candles :: Clementine & Clove

This is John's favorite candle & it only comes once a year.




LL Bean Boat & Totes
I have two different sizes & I use them so much. Also my favorite gift to give.





blankets, blankets, & more blankets.
one can never have too many.





the "Lauren" wallet by Hobo International
it goes everywhere with me.





The Game of Things

funniest game ever & my family's favorite.






Spiced Chestnut Soap & Lotion set from Williams Sonoma
This is a holiday exclusive scent. it is heavenly.






Smathers & Branson Needlepoint Key Fobs.
This is the only thing on my keys (besides, well, keys). There are so many different designs.








Leather Gloves.
This particular pair is from Brooks Brothers & is on my Christmas list this year.







Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives.
I'm not sure which I like more: the bright colors they come in or how well they cut. (win win)





What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.
- GEORGE BAILEY
It's a Wonderful Life