Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i'll eat you up i love you so.

I have been utterly enchanted by spike jonze's brilliant idea to bring one of the most famous children books to the big screen. i cant help but get all warm and fuzzy when a preview of Where the Wild Things Are comes on tv. i cannot wait until i have a free moment to go and see it!


Doesnt every kid at some point or another create another place to go to figure out the world we live in? i still find myself liberated by my own imagination. longing to create a world of my own. i know i wasnt meant to be king & when i try to, it only causes problems. i am not in control, orchestrating everything the way i would like it.

but i do still find myself wanting to get on a sailboat, driven by hope & desire.
i know exactly where i would go.

she's been here too few years
But still it's much too long
And i always say, it would be good to go away,
someday.
-m20

No comments: